Ramkey has a complete team of Construction and Underground Boring technicians. We own and operate our excavating equipment which includes horizontal directional drills, excavators and plows.
Directional boring, a process of installing underground services without trenching is an efficient and professional method that is proven to be faster, more cost effective and is less disruptive to the surface. Directional boring is a welcomed technology when installing utilities such as hydro, water, gas, fibre and cable in the city, rural areas or in major infrastructure.
- Faster and neater, usually requiring less than half the time needed by conventional trenching method.
- Clean trenchless solution for underground installations without disturbing the above surface
- Savings in reinstatement costs and eliminating the effort to blend with surroundings.
- Less delays due to unfavorable weather conditions - no more pumping rain water out of trenches and pits!
- Ideal for sites sensitive to surface disruptions like golf courses, airport runways, busy traffic intersections.
Ramkey Underground Boring Equipment
- 2 Line-ward Plow
- 1 Case Mini Sneaker
Horizontal Directional Drills:
- 1 Vermeer D7x11 series 2
- 2 Ditch Witch JT520
- 1 Bobcat 332T mini excavator
"I have been having trouble with my internet and cable for over 2 years. I have complained and technicians have come and fixed things temporarily and today was the first time someone actually found the problem and fixed it properly."
- Judy S.
"I had a problem with my Rogers modem, and within 30 minutes Corey from Ramkey arrived, identified and fixed the problem within minutes. He also devised an improved solution giving us a better signal and faster access to the internet. Very impressed!"
- Graham & Adla
"Would like to thank you for the wonderful, thorough job Eddy and Nigel performed in upgrading every aspect of services - telephone, cable, and especially the internet at our home. Eddy and Nigel are indeed the best!"
"I just want you to know that the young man, Kyle who installed my Rogers TV, phone and internet was very polite, helpful, patient and answered all my questions... He even returned to finish the walk through as I had to go out for another commitment... please note that I really appreciated this young man’s work..."